Bihar Police Driver Recruitment 2018 Vacancy Details: Along with all the states of India, Bihar to conducts exam for the recruitment of Various Police officers and other non-police vacancies. The Board has a certain recruitment procedure, which the candidate has to go through in order to get recruited.
Bihar Police Driver Recruitment 2018
The Bihar Police Driver Recruitment regarding the recruitment of the drivers. The applicants can now apply for this job. There is a great number of vacancies are available for this post. The recruitment procedure has a certain Bihar Police Driver eligibility criteria to be followed by the candidates.
<<<< Bihar Police Physical test details >>>>
The details of the eligibility criteria are as follows:
- The age limit of the candidate must be 18 years and not more than 26 years. The relaxation in age limit is provided to some reserved categories like the SC, ST, and OBC. The age relaxation provided to SC candidate is 6 years and to that of ST is 8 years and for OBC it is 3 years. But the age limit criteria is same for the candidates of General category.
- The nationality of the candidate should be Indian and religion can be Hindu, Muslim, Sikh, and Christian. The candidates of minority classes are provided some relaxation in the exam.
- The candidate must have passed school till class 12th affiliated from any Indian educational Board or any diploma equivalent to it will also work.
- The health of the candidate must be fine but if he is suffering from any long time disease then he has to mention this during submitting the Bihar Police Driver Recruitment application form.
- The candidate should also have a certificate of driving from any recognized institution of India. The certificates will be checked at the time of interview.
<<< Bihar Police training videos >>>
These are some of the important Bihar Police Driver Recruitment 2018 eligibility criteria that the candidate has to follow. Without it, they cannot sit for the exam. Now about the selection process. Every competitive exam has a certain selection process. The selection process for the post of Bihar Police Driver Vacancy Details is as follows:
- After the registration process, the board will conduct exam for the screening of the candidates. The candidate should know about all the steps. The exams will be on different dates. The exam date for the particular candidate will be mentioned on the admit card. The time as well as the shift of the exam.
- The written exams will be of certain marks and the candidate have to qualify the written exam to be selected for the further process. The written exam will include, arithmetic, English, general awareness and mental ability check or reasoning.
- After the exam, the test of driving will be conducted because that is the most necessary thing to be tested for this exam.
- All the certificates of the candidates will be checked at the time of interview. If found any discrepancy then the candidate will be disqualified for Bihar Police Driver Recruitment 2018.
<<<< Bihar Police Salary – Grade Pay >>>>
After the selection process and training, the candidate is ready to take the job and work for the government and to contribute to the nation, because everybody contributes something.
Read Also:- Bihar Police Constable Recruitment