Bihar Police constable recruitment 2018 application form: Applications have been invited by the Bihar government through advertisement from eligible and skillful candidates for the Bihar Police constable recruitment 2018 of the candidates for the posts of constable. Various vacancies have been announced for the males and females. There 35% vacancies for the reserved category candidates. There are total *** posts for the Bihar police constable. The notification is available on the official website of the Bihar police ‘csbc.bih.nic.in’. Where the conditions will also be available for eligibility who can apply for the posts of constable in the Bihar police department.
Bihar Police Constable Recruitment 2018
The candidates who are interested have to apply for the post of constable online on the official website. The exam of the constable will be the 12th standard base so they need not think much and apply for Bihar Police online. The candidates will easily crack the exam. You have to obtain the Bihar police constable recruitment application form from the nearest post office and fill it with clean handwriting and submit it before the last date. The candidates can download and submit the application form as follows:
To Get your Bihar Police Admit Card CLICK HERE
- The interested candidates have to visit the official website of the Bihar police ‘csbc.bih.nic.in’.
- Then you to click on the section careers and then the candidates have to enter the current opening.
- read all the information correctly and fill the Bihar police constable application form properly.
- attach the scanned signatures and photographs to it.
- All details must be filled with payment details and check for any errors and at last submit it online before the last date.
- A message will be received by the candidate for the submission of the application form.
- Print out of the Bihar constable recruitment application form 201809 should be taken and then it should be saved to show it in the interview.
Bihar Police Constable Procedure
For the post of candidates, the eligibility conditions must be fulfilled by the candidate. The candidates must have cleared 10th/12th from a recognized board. The age of the candidate must be between 18 years to 23 years. The upper age limit for the OBC is 25 years and for the SC/ST candidates is 28 years. Following tests must be cleared by the candidate –
<<<< Bihar Police Constable Recruitment >>>>
Physical test – all the required conditions must be cleared so that he is eligible to appear in the written examination.
To Get Bihar Police Constable Syllabus CLICK HERE
Bihar police constable Written test – this will be an easy test of 12th class base which will be easily cracked by the candidates,
Interview- the candidate who will clear the upper stage will be eligible to give the interview.
The one will clear the interview will get the post of constable.