Applications for Bihar Police constable recruitment 2018 have been invited by the Bihar government through advertisement from eligible and skillful candidates for the recruitment of the candidates for the posts of constable.
Various vacancies have been announced for the males and females. There 35% vacancies for the reserved category candidates. There are total 831 posts for the Bihar police constable. The last date to apply for this is 2018.
Bihar police constable recruitment notification is available on the official website of the Bihar police ‘csbc.bih.nic.in’. Where the conditions will also be available for eligibility who can apply for the posts of constable in the Bihar police department.
Bihar Police Constable Application form 2018
The candidates who are interested have to apply for the post of constable online on the official website. The exam of the constable will be the 12th standard base so they need not think much and apply it online.
<<<< Bihar Police Constable Recruitment >>>>
The candidates will easily crack the exam. You have to obtain the Bihar Police application form from the nearest post office and fill it with clean handwriting and submit it before the last date. The candidates can download and submit the Bihar police constable application form as follows:
- The interested candidates have to visit the official website of the Bihar police ‘csbc.bih.nic.in’.
- Then you to click on the section careers and then the candidates have to enter the current opening.
- Read all the information correctly and fill the application form properly.
- Attach the scanned signatures and photographs with it.
- All details must be filled with payment details and check for any errors and at last submit it online before the last date.
- A message will be received by the candidate for the submission of the application form.
- Print out of the application form should be taken and then it should be saved to show it in the interview.
Read Also:- Bihar Police Constable Salary, Grade Pay
Bihar Police Constable Application Procedure
For the post of Bihar police constable, eligibility conditions must be fulfilled by the candidate. The candidates must have cleared 10th/12th from a recognized board. The age of the candidate must be between 18 years to 23 years. The upper age limit for the OBC is 25 years and for the SC/ST candidates is 28 years. Following tests must be cleared by the candidate –
Physical test – all the required conditions must be cleared so that he is eligible to appear in the written examination.
Written test – this will be an easy test of 12th class base which will be easily cracked by the candidates,
Interview– the candidate who will clear the upper stage will be eligible to give the interview.
The one will clear the interview will get the post of constable.
<<<< Bihar Police Physical test details >>>>
Click Here for State-wise police recruitment details.