Bihar Police syllabus 2017 can be the most helpful tool to the Bihar police exam. Bihar Police Recruitment Board conducts the examination for various posts with different eligibility criteria for the candidates. The Bihar police exam pattern 2017 and the Bihar police syllabus 2017 are in some ways similar but with differences.
Bihar Police Syllabus 2017
The Bihar Police syllabus 2017 for the post of Sub-inspector will obviously high as compared to the constable and other lower jobs because of the difference in the level of the jobs. The Bihar Police exam pattern 2017 for the graduate level examination is as follows:
The written examination paper will be of 600 marks and includes sections such as General Awareness, general science, reasoning, arithmetic and comprehension.
<<< Bihar Police training videos >>>
The Bihar Police written paper pattern 2017 will include 150 objective type questions and 4 marks for each question but 1 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer. The Bihar police syllabus 2017 includes topics such as the following:
- Public Admin and constitution of India
- Indian History and Culture
- Physics, Chemistry and Biology etc.
- Constitution of India and Polity
- Current affairs
- Information related to India and adjacent countries to India
- Question-based on Venn diagram, coding-decoding, figures, matrices, syllogism, series, etc. will be asked to check the mental ability and logic and reasoning of the candidates
- Questions based on HCF, LCM, profit and loss, ratio and proportion, trigonometry simplification will be asked in arithmetic section.
There are other subjects also. The candidate can check the Bihar Police syllabus 2017 on the Bihar Police official website of the recruitment board.
To get Model Question Papers of Bihar Police Click Here
After the written examination, the Physical Efficiency Test is also conducted to check the physical endurance of the candidates. The candidate needs to have a great physique and active in all outdoor sports. This is of qualifying nature, without qualifying in this exam; the candidate cannot proceed further with the selection process. So, it is important. The candidates can download the Bihar Police Syllabus 2017 by visiting this website.
<<<< Bihar Police Physical test details >>>>
The Bihar Police exam pattern 2017 for the 12th level examination is as follows:
- The Bihar Police syllabus 2017 will be of 300 marks in which 100 objective type question will be there and which means that each question will be of 3 marks and there will be no negative marking as such.
- The exam syllabus is also somewhat same to the syllabus of graduation level but the level of exam is low as compared to the graduation level exam.
- The Physical Efficiency Test is conducted for both the exam but certain standards are fixed at both the levels.
The candidate should know every minute detail related to the exam because without knowing everything, one cannot clear these competitive exams. These details work every time. The proper details of the Bihar Police Syllabus 2017 help in better and easy preparation because through the idea of the exam pattern the candidate can decide which field requires a great attention and which requires less.
Bihar Police syllabus 2017 saves the time during preparation. By preparing through this method is called smart preparation, because not only hard work can lead one to success, but it is smart to work also makes one successful. The candidate needs to have every detail of the exam.