Bihar Police sub Inspector recruitment 2017 SI vacancy application form: Every year, the Bihar government invites the applications from the eligible and interested job seekers for a number of vacancies. Every year, the board conducts the Bihar Police SI recruitment for the post of Sub inspector too, where both the female candidates as well as the male candidates can apply. According to the reports, the department will conduct the Bihar Police sub inspector recruitment 2017 for more than 400 vacant posts of SI in the state.
Bihar Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2017
For the female candidates, some seats would be specially reserved to ensure that they get the jobs. The authority or the board that takes the charge of this Bihar Police recruitment drive is Bihar Police Central Selection board. The authority has not yet announced the notification or the advertisement for the vacancies in 2016. However, the notification will be announced soon on the official website of the board. It is being said that just like the constable posts, the Bihar police application forms for SI too will be available in both the formats (offline and online).
Read Also:- Bihar Police Sub Inspector Syllabus
Bihar Police Sub Inspector Eligibility Criteria:
- The person applying for the posts have to be the citizen of India.
- The interested candidate should neither be less than 21 years, nor more than 37 years to apply for the coveted post of sub inspector.
- In case a person falls within any of the reserved categories as described in the official notification, he will be entitled to some relaxation in the age group required to apply.
- All the candidates who see their career in the field of defense as the Sub Inspectors must have to follow certain academic conditions. He/ she must have got the graduation degree from some recognized board or institution of India, failing to which, the candidate cannot take part in the Bihar police SI recruitment examination.
A candidate has to go through a detailed and systematic selection procedure that would land him a job with the Bihar Police Central Selection board. The candidates will have to go through a number of varied tests, such as PST, PET, written exam and Medical examination. Once the candidate passes all these steps with excellence, he will have to face an interview to be finally selected. The selection will be done on the merit scored by the candidate in the interview.
Read Also:- Bihar Police Sub Inspector Admit Card
Steps to apply Bihar Police Sub Inspector Online?
- Log on to the official website of Bihar police biharpolice.bih.nic.in.
- Click ‘apply online’
- Open the advertisement and read it all carefully
- Fill the given form, Upload your scanned passport size photograph, scanned signatures and scanned copies of required supporting documents and submit it
- Download the submitted form and get it printed.
This is how you can apply online for Bihar police sub inspector recruitment 2017. Check links below for more information.