Bihar Police recruitment 2017 information can be checked here. Bihar police recruitment 2017 (Bharti) for constable, HC, SI, ASI Vacancy etc is given here. The Bihar police have given the notification that has been released the notification that for Bihar police recruitment 2017 was released by the Bihar government for different vacancies like constables and head constables, ASI and stenographer and the law officer. Interested candidates can apply for the vacancies and for the recruitment. The government as of Bihar will select those candidates who are eligible for the post.
Bihar Police Recruitment 2017
The government has declared that they will recruit those candidates who are eligible for the post. The government has announced notification regarding Bihar Police recruitment 2017 The meeting was held for strengthen the police force of the Bihar. This is the very good news for the candidates who wanted to apply for the government job and the police department job. The exam will be conducted by the BPEB i.e. Bihar police exam board. The notification will be declared on the official website.
Bihar police recruitment board releases the notification for the various vacancies each year like
- Head constable
- Sub Inspector
- Dog Handlers
- Home Guard
- Steno graphed
- Law officer
The candidates who are interested can apply for the vacancies for the Bihar Police recruitment 2016. The Bihar government will get recruitment for the candidates who are eligible. The government has announced the recruitment for Bihar 2016. There was the meeting that was held. It was decided to keep the police force more strengthen of the Bihar. This is a good news for the candidates who wanted to join the Bihar police department. The BPEB i.e. Bihar Police Exam Board will hold the exam. The exam will be declared on the official website.
The candidates who are interested for the job will have to go pass through the various stages of the job. The candidates will have to clear the Bihar police recruitment written exam along with the medical test that will be held and must clear that. The candidates have to pass the physical exam, skill exam and the interview, which is held in the last. The candidates who are interested have to apply online for the exam. The candidates can apply as follows:
- The candidates will have to open the official website i.e. http://www.biharpolice.gov.in.
- The candidates will have to fill the application form properly by filling all the details carefully.
- The candidates will have to click on the submit button and the candidates must take the printout of the form.
- The application fee for the candidates are 500 RS who belong to general category and the fee for SC/ST candidates is RS 250.
Bihar police department is filling up the various vacancies for the constable notification that has been declared by the Bihar board. Interested candidates can fill their Bihar Police constable application form.
- Age– Candidates who are interested and are applying for the constable post must be in between:
- Men must be between 18 years to 28 years of age
- Women must be between 18 years to 28 years of age
- The candidates who are interested must have completed their 10th and the 12th from any board or the university.
- The candidates who have qualified for the exam must be eligible for the post.
- The candidates who are applying must have the height limit of 168 cm for general candidates and for ST candidates 160 cm.
- The chest of the male for the general candidates/ SC/ OBC is 81 cm without expansion and 86 cm with expansion. There is 5cm relaxation for ST candidates.
- The female candidates must have the height of 158 cm or more than that.
For more updates about Constable recruitment, Visit the links given below
- Bihar Police constable Result 2017
- Bihar Police Constable Merit list 2017
- Bihar Police constable Admit Card 2017
Bihar Police Head Constable Recruitment 2017
The Bihar police department is announcing the vacancies for the posts of constable head. The candidates who are interested must fill their Bihar police recruitment application forms.
Head Constable Eligibility Criteria
- The minimum age for both men and women will require is 18 years of age.
- The upper age limit will vary for different posts.
Educational Qualification: The candidates who are looking must have cleared the 10th and 12th pass out from any board or the university. The candidates must have these qualifications.
Physical Education: The Bihar police recruitment height limit for the male is 167.5 cm and the chest should be 81-86 comes. The height limitation for females is 152.4cm.
The Bihar police department is announcing the various vacancies for the posts like SI. The candidates who are interested must fill their application forms. To get this post the candidates will have to clear the entire test that are required until time of interview.
Age Limit: The candidates who are interested can apply for the post and be between the ages of-
- Men– 18 to 28 years and the candidate who are SC/ST/OBC 33 years is the age limit for them.
- Women-The age required for women is 18 to 28 yards and the candidates who belong to SC/ SCT category is 33 years.
- Candidates who are applying for the exam must have passed their 10th and 12th class pass out from any organization and must have been graduated from any university.
- The candidates who wish to apply for the post of assistant sub inspector must have done the 3 years of polytechnic diploma. The candidates then only apply.
- The candidates having the qualifications will get eligible for the constable post under Bihar police recruitment.
- Bihar Police ASI result 2017
- Bihar police sub inspector result 2017
- Bihar Police Sub Inspector Admit Card 2017
- The Height limit for the male is 167.5 cm and the chest for candidates should be of 81-86 cm.
- The candidates who have applied for the ASI must not have the problems like eyesight problem, knock knee or flat foot.
Bihar Police recruitment eligibility Criteria
There is the notification that has been announced and is released by the Bihar Police Department. The candidate who are eligible will be selected.
Age Limit: The age limits for the post are:
- Men- The age limit for the men are 18 to 28 years.
- Women- The age limit for the women is 18 years to 28 years.
- The max age for stenographer is 40 years.
Educational Qualification: The candidates who ae looking for the exam must have completed the 10th or the 12th class from any board or the university. The candidates who have these qualifications are eligible for Bihar police recruitment.
Physical Qualification: The physical test will be held and is compulsory for all the candidates. The test will contain the following things like:
- Shot put
- High Jump
- Long Jump
- 1000 meters
- 1500 meters
The Bihar police department for the Bihar home guard recruitment has released the notifications. The candidates who are interested will have to clear the test of education as well as physical.
The age limit for the men and women is:
- Men- The age limit for the male candidates must be between 18 years to 28 years.
- Women- The age limit for the female candidates is between 18 years to 28 years.
There is also the relaxation for the candidates who belongs to reserved category.
Education Qualification: The candidates must clear his or her 10th and 12th class from the board or the university. The candidates must also know the knowledge of typing.
Declaimer: This is not the official website of Bihar Police. We do not hold any kind of rights to release notification for Bihar police recruitment. This website just update latest information about latest police recruitment in Bihar. Official website for recruitment in Bihar police department is http://www.biharpolice.gov.in. For more information about other state police recruitment, please visit http://policerecruitments.in/.